While we are all mostly working from home these days, I thought I would share 15 things you can do.
1. Get on Tik Tok and laugh a lot more. I have seen some crazy videos along with some amazing cooking ideas.
2. Start a Daily Journal to write your thoughts in.
3. Call 5 people you lost touch with and see how they are doing.
4. Read a book you have always thought of but didn’t have time for or Re-read your favorite book.
5. Go for a walk or bicycle ride every day and have goals to go further each day for the next 2 week or until Quarantine is over
6. Watch a classic film like The Godfather or Casablanca that you’ve heard of but never saw it.
7. Plan a trip in the future and do all the research online about the areas you want to see.
8. Learn how to play a musical instrument with an online classes.
9. Learn a new language with online classes and start practicing with someone who speaks it on a zoom.
10. Plan a new exercise program that you can do at home. There are many online programs. Give yourself a 30-day goal/challenge.
11. Put together a photo collage with all of the pictures you have taken in the last 3 years that are stuck in your phone.
12. Say hello to a neighbor you don’t usually talk to, but remember to keep your distance
13. Try and cook three meals you would never make and use online sources from chefs. Plan the ingredients and watch how they prepare it.
14. Listen to a genre of Music you haven’t hear before – perhaps blues or Jazz?
15. Try a new game with the family that you’ve heard of but never tried… Perhaps Mexican Train, Pictionary or Uno?
Ok, now I shared some with you, what new thing have you done while being quarantined at home?