Things to consider in order for you to get yourself and others surrounding you back on track. Meaning… With so much going on or not going on in your life, what are some great tips to get back on track? To start… Create a new schedule that includes the following in order to move yourself and your life forward.
1. Mindset / Meditation: I always like the Deepak Chopra meditation series. I have been working with many peeps who want to get better sleep and clarity in their mind. I always say… Give yourself the gift of Meditation. It’s best in morning or at night when you go to sleep.
2. Exercise: Set up a home exercise routine and give yourself 30-45 minutes to move the body. Put together goals and milestones for your personal success. Mix it up on a daily basis in order to keep it exciting.
3. Eating Habits: Schedule 3 good choice meals and when you want to eat them and provide yourself 2 HEALTHY snacking meals in between. Make sure to keep the metabolism working which will increase energy and reduce fat.
4. New work projects / home projects: Sit down and write out 3-4 new ideas you want to implement that will provide achievement. There must be at least 2 things you always wanted to get started that you didn’t have the time to do. You may have even thought of some great ideas that would increase productivity and efficiency in your work, business or home. Start out each morning writing your intentions and expectations to provide a clear direction for your day.
5. Sleeping Habit: Tired of staying up late and sleeping in too late. The morning is your most productive part of the day. Your brain functions much clearer in the morning. Don’t waste it on sleep!! Get up every morning 1-2 hours earlier than you have been the last 2 months. Get to bed before 11pm each day so that you shut off your mind and give your body the property rest.
6. Work at home schedule: Make sure you have a start time, family time and end of the day closing time. Make sure to post your work schedule to everyone in your home so they understand and will assist on decreasing distractions. Make sure to have 1-hour quiet time to end your day and prepare for the next day. Demonstrate to your family how amazing time management can be and how it will provide more family value time to yours and their life.
7. Take one hour of your day to be outside. Stop the feeling of CABIN FEVER! When you are stuck indoors it creates anxiety and mood swings. It is important to also get your Vitamin D. Take a walk around your block or community. It does a body and mind good!
Wishing everyone a great Wednesday and finish the week with amazing thoughts and actions! Please share this or send me a couple of ideas that assist you in mindset and get you back on track.